Whether you’re an individual, a foundation, or an arts institution, our Art Services group can help you unlock opportunity from your art collection
At Bank of America Private Bank, we offer extensive art services. We provide solutions for collectors and institutions while helping to navigate the complex art world.
For individual collectors we help:
- Unlock capital via Bank of America by lending against collections
- Design estate plan options and philanthropic strategies to address tax and other implications of a collection
- Prepare for a sale of art or collectibles via consignment services
For institutions we:
- Provide institutional investment management for endowments
- Offer consulting services on issues including governance, development and board best practices
- Help fund acquisitions by extending credit via Bank of America, and assist with deaccessioning though Consignment Services
Whatever your specific goals are for your collection, our range of capabilities, along with our commitment to the arts can help us deliver a broad combination of services while considering the legacy and potential of your collection as part of your overall financial goals.
Connect with a Private Client Advisor
Learn more about the benefits of working with Bank of America Private Bank
Nonfinancial assets, such as closely-held businesses, real estate, fine art, oil, gas and mineral properties, and timber, farm and ranch land, are complex in nature and involve risks including total loss of value. Special risk considerations include natural events (for example, earthquakes or fires), complex tax considerations, and lack of liquidity. Nonfinancial assets are not suitable for all investors. Always consult with your independent attorney, tax advisor, investment manager, and insurance agent for final recommendations and before changing or implementing any financial, tax, or estate planning strategy.